Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yes, my brother's adopted

Although this is a dumb post, I've had a few friends ask if "by chance" Chuck is adopted or not. Yes, Chuck is adopted. My parents actually have a cool story about how and why they adopted him after 5 kids, but he came to our home as a baby from Costa Rica (maybe why I also want to travel there so bad?). Anyway, he fits in our family perfectly (as close as any siblings fit together) and will always be one of my best buds ever. He is our little "mono" and I give all my kids 3 squeezes on their arm for "I love you" like we used to do together sitting in church and why I teach my kids about "RRRRRRRenny's" (family inside joke). We love ya, Chuck!

3 comments:

Chris and Katie said...

Hey my brother's adopted too. And my sister. They're both Chinese but for some odd reason everyone still asks me too.

kat said...

did your bro marry Julie Williams?
miss ya! xoxox

Mothe said...

My brother is not adopted but I have the same name as you!!! I wanted to apologize to you for not getting with you about going to the Nauvoo Pageant. I am so sorry. I am getting so absent minded it is really scaring me. Anyway, I am truly sorry and we would have loved to have had you join us too because you are so much fun! Sorry, sorry, sorry!!