Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bestest Friends!!! and more Best Friends!!!

So to basically to finish off my Utah trip, I couldn't not talk about seeing all my friends. I'll start with my best friend, Kelly (aka Kelly Nielsen, Kelly Crawford, KellBell, and KellBell from Hell :) ) Every time I'm in Utah I make sure that Kell and I hook up and treat her to lunch at "our spot", Robintino's. I don't know why we always go there...it's not that great, but it's just something we started about 15 years ago. We always get the same thing and nothing has changed. I'm part of her family and she is for sure welcomed to mine. We've been through happy times, sad times, exciting times and even death of a great friend times. We've laughed A LOT, cried a little, hugged as much as we can when we're together, danced too much together (between drill and the Bay... what were we thinking) and all-in-all we've stuck together. We both have 4 kids, she has 2 boys and 2 girls and I just love her to peices! Love you, Kell!


I was also VERY fortunate to hook back up with one of my bestfriends from Jr. High, Kathryn Wilbur Christiansen. We played soccer growing up and were locker partners and had a good time hanging out and going to dance clubs before we were of age (actually that was only time I went to any dance place was... illegally!) I remember listening to Poison and Guns'N Roses and when she colored her hair in her bathroom sink and ALL her brothers and sisters :) and the fun times we had together. We ended up going our seperate ways in high school, still staying friends until just after college. It was sooooo nice catching up with her and seeing and hearing about all the things we've missed. She's a single mom of 3 and Kat, you rock! I don't know how you do what you do, but you're awesome! Keep going, girl! She does Interior Design in SLC and Park City areas and so if you need a decorator, I know one ;)

Utah was a great time to visit friends and see a lot of long time friends at the Bountiful July 23th (celebrating July 24th) parade. It was fun to see Molly Cash Davenport, Steph Ridges, Katie Johnson Dana, Brad West, Sarah Moore, Joe Russell, Carrie Nash and old friends from my ward.


I must say, I had a blast in Utah!!! It was so much fun seeing my family. Thanks for their sacrafice in getting together while I was there. Thanks again, honey! I owe you big time, but next time... let's all go!!! :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

Can't believe you came to Utah and didn't tell me. Seriously...I would have come to see you and your boys! So Sad!

B-Rad said...

It was AWESOME to see you again. It has been a decade since I saw you last. Good times.