Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Abide by the law of the land???

To give you a little insight into our family, we don't always follow by the rules. I will use myself as the example today. When I was 15 I stole my dad's car when he was out of town before I even had a learners permit (if I ever even got one :) ) Then when I was 19 I got my license suspended for too many speeding tickets in a short period of time (coming home from Ricks every weekend from Idaho to Utah can do that to a person). I won't even get started on Chris' issues!!! So why not pass this down to our children?! The law in Missouri is you must be 14 to drive a jet ski. OOPS!
As you can see, this is Tanner driving and having a blast! If we or our friends we went with weren't out, he was on and long gone. He hasn't wanted to ride with us lately because it was "boring", so being 11 and driving isn't boring anymore.
Which brings me to Parker. Almost everything Tanner does Parker can either do or it or figures out a way to get to do it. Point at hand: Tanner is driving the jet skiis, why can't I? My response was because you're 8, Chris' response was here's how it works, be careful and responsible and if you get caught, we don't know you. So now you can see Parker, who is 8, out driving the jet ski alone as well. Luckily no one was hurt and no one was arrested... this time. I will post more fun pics of Mason eating sand at the beach and Evan riding the tube later. We did have an AWESOME time once again at the lake and thanks to the Carlton's for supplying some good entertainment and fun once again!

1 comment:

Tam said...

Way to go boys (I think)? Should I really be encouraging their illegal activities? I know you'll have the cops calling your home soon enough, why push the issue? Too cute though!