Thursday, August 14, 2008

How you too can have a CHUNKY MONKEY like mine!


Many people have asked me what I do to have such a cute, yet fat baby?! Well here's my secret... SAND! We go to lake and while I take pictures of the kids on the jet skiis or whatever, he eats sand. It's filled with all the vitamins, minerals and E-coli you could ever imagine. Results will vary by individual. Not recommened for 12 months of age or older. Consult your friend you asked to watch him while you took pictures and give her a major guilt trip for finding your child like this! Still love ya, Mar!

3 comments:

Tam said...

Poor kid is going to have a raw butt for a couple days! Chunky Monkey Stinky Butt! Ah, remember the days when that was Tanners nickname (although at age 11 I guess it still fits). Too stinkin cute!

STL Crew said...

Your boys are so cute! Yes,summer is over, but they sure look dapper heading for school! It's great to hear you are doing well and that I have someone to call next time we want to save some money on an ER visit! We'll just call Dr. Becky-the ER pro- for some miracle dermabond! Hey, girls night sounds great to me. It's been too long, especially with our instigator now in Switzerland! Count me in!!

Marian said...

Hey, anytime you want a baby with a face full of sand, you can count on me! Thanks for a great time!