Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BUSTED!!! GUILTY AS CHARGED!

Yep, it's true. My chunky monkey has learned that drawers, cupboards, cabinets, and anything else off limits, is where all the action is! Since Mason is our last, we've decided not to "baby proof" the house. The "no" and "no-no, Mason" aren't working :) I've actually given up. My once used to organized drawers get thrown out and played through and now I just throw it all back in any random drawer. I had a friend over asking for where she could find a measuring cup and a spatula... I replied "any one of these 5 drawers". It is driving me CRAZY (for those of you who know me well) to not have everything in order and in the "right spot", but I have given up and given into my 10 month old! I surrender! So please don't come looking for organization... it's gone out the window (with about 10 other things I'm anal about). LOVE YOU, MASON!

2 comments:

Tam said...

Love it, love it. love him!!! Too stinkin cute. He can come get my house prepared for Blake crawlin'. We arent babyproofin' either. i miss Mason!

Julie Ramsay said...

Never baby proofed, never been organized and always been crazy. Glad you could join our ranks!