Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Relationship Tag... really??? Fine.

So I don't totally understand these things, but I'll give it a try. I got "tagged" to do this, so I'll fill out and don't worry, you're safe. I will not be "tagging" you, but will uphold my obligation?!

YOUR RELATIONSHIP
What is his name? Chris

Who eats more? Chris
Who said “I love you” first? Chris... it took a long time and a lot of me saying "I'm in great like with you", until he caved and finally said the "L" word.

Who is taller? Me...sorry honey :(
Who is smarter? Me...sorry honey :(.... JUST KIDDING! Actually...street smart and the smarts to just take stuff apart and put them back together and things like that... Chris for sure (and history...he creams me in history)! But I think I've got him on book smarts... teenagers and homework will tell the test of time.
Who is more sensitive? Sensitive??? really??? There is no sensitivity in this house. Okay. Me. Chris is NOT sensitive. He might be aware, but he's not sensitive.

Who does the laundry? Me (and now the 2 older boys help out and fold and put their own up)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? laying in and looking up at the ceiling, he does.
Who pays the bills? I pay the bills.
Who cooks more? Domino's I guess. Seriously, I suck at cooking and he's awesome at BBQin' so I'd say it's probably about even. I guess I would cook more, but he's good to always do the grill and we do that A LOT! He's also great with tacos and spaghetti and makes some mean guacamole.
Who is more stubborn? lol...I would love to say me and I can be pretty stubborn (he says I get it from my mother), but I think again it would be a tie. He can hold his own pretty good too.
Who is the first to admit when they’re wrong? Well since we're both so stubborn it usually ends in Chris saying one of his favorite line from "Everybody Loves Raymond" when Ray finally gives in and says, "You're right, I'm wrong. I'd like to take this opportunity to go to my room and think about what I've done." He loves to "give in" because he knows it makes me more mad! He doesn't "give in" to be sweet or nice, he's doing it totally sarcastic and to piss me off.

Who has more siblings? I DO! I have 5 siblings (1 sister and 4 brothers) and he has 3 (1 sister and 2 brothers).
Who wears the pants in the family? He does...as he should! I would say I wear capris :)...very long capris.
What do you like to do together? watch TV/Movies, eat out... A LOT, spend time with the kids doing anything, time at the lake...with the kids, vacations...with the kids, play sports....with the kids and just being adventurous. I love it when we're just spontaneous and just do it rather than figure out if it "works" in the schedule or not. I'm anal enough that I like things planned out, but LOVE surprises and spontaneity.
Who eats more sweets? ME FOR SURE! I'm a sweet tooth, choco-candy-cookie-brownie-holic! Doesn't matter... just give it to me! Chris could care less...take it or leave it.

Guilty pleasures? the above list of sweets, Pepsi, Mt. Dew, DP, chocolate, etc!
How did you meet? this can be found early on in the blog, but we met when I was teaching Chris' roommate from Switzerland how to swim. We all hung out and later on it went from 3 to 2 and eventually Chris and I got married.
Who proposed? Chris (remember...he wears the pants!)
What is his best feature? his HANDS! No that's not what first attracted him to me me (although my roommates made fun of me when I noticed them...EJ). Yes he has nice eyes and a cute smile, but I love his hands. They are so knobby and scarred, but they can fix ANYTHING and they work hard for what he has and although can be rough and tough with the kids in sports or things, can be gentle and kind in upholding his Priesthood to performing ordinances such as a Father's Blessings or a blessing to the sick. I really just love his hands!
What is his best quality? Determination. If Chris gets any idea in his head what-so-ever whether it's something he wants or whether it's something that just broke and needs to be fixed, it will bug him so bad until he either gets it or fixes it... if it's important to him. If it's just something I say needs to fixed or done, he might get around to it, but when he decides it needs to happen, I am 100% sure it will get done (or bought).


Babe, I love ya! We have somethings that will always need work on, but you're awesome! Thanks for being so great and for being so handsome and making it so we have 4 handsome boys who look like their daddy (even though they don't look alike, everyone thinks they all look like you).

This "relationship" tag seemed more like a Father's day thing, but oh well, it's done. I have kept my end of the bargain. If any of you feel like doing this or being "tagged", let me know. I'd love to read about you!

2 comments:

Tam said...

Oh Texy poo-poo! I love you! You also forgot that he is awesome at SURPRISES. He totally surprised you w/ a trip to see me and surprised all us w/ a trip for Dads 70th! The other thing I love about Chris is all the time he spends w/ the boys. Very impressive to keep ALL 4 of the kids while you came to see me.

. . . I wouldnt trade Chris in, no way!

Julie Ramsay said...

What an awesome blog about Tex! You two are still on your honeymoon!!! So romantic. I think Tanner looks like you Beck...but the rest are his.