Monday, September 29, 2008

Quick update

So I got a little blog burned out after all the posts last week, but I promise to get some of the main events up soon :)

Just wanted you to know that my child has (and had) hit his weight plateau. I took him in for his ONE YEAR check up and he cracks me up!!! At 5 months, he weighed 24 lbs 5 oz.. Big deal you say? At 9 months he hit his peak at 25 lbs 3 oz and at a year weighs 24 lbs 8 oz. So he basically has weighed the same since 5 months old. He is now only in the 74% of weight. :) He was 31 3/4" long making him 89% height. So he's dropped from his 98% :). Not that it's a big deal, but people will comment on "he must have a big head"......NO! It's the CHEEKS, people! So just fir your info, his head was 69%.

So all in all, my chunky monkey isn't as chunky monkey as he's been. He is everywhere and has taken quite a few steps alone and then gets laughing and falls (it's really cute). I don't know what we can call him now, so if you have any good names, let me know :) haha

1 comment:

Tam said...

I dont think he'll ever outgrow Chunky Monkey. Although pretty soon he's going to think his name is No.