Monday, September 22, 2008

Busted....AGAIN!



My little punk son thinks it's cute and funny to pull all the stuff out of my drawers and climb in them. For some reason...mommy's not laughing, honey. I've lost any chance of organization (which kills me) and I've had to put certain things up (like the V shaped slicer by Pampered Chef he's holding and about chopping a toe off with!) So although I love you being "little" can you grow up just a little bit and listen to Mommy when she says "NO!" ?!?!

2 comments:

Tam said...

Screw your organization, his fat but is going to ruin your drawers. I am not sure they were built to hold such a chunky-monkey-stinky-butt. Oh I love him. I wonder though, where was "A week of Tami" for MY birthday? Good thing he's a lot cuter than me or else I might get my feelings hurt.

Brandy said...

My Mason is biting me and hitting me when I tell him 'no'. How's that for fun! I finally latched my darn drawer under my oven, so he didn't dig around in there. Luckily, he hasn't figured out how to climb into drawers yet.