Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Evan helping wash Jet

Evan has decided that washing our dog Jet is "fun" because he's soft and he has lots of bubbles and feels good. I don't think it's fun... at all! It's worth my $20 to take him down to Petsmart and get him washed up. Please don't be offended (actually be offended, I don't care), but I don't really care for pets. Don't get me wrong, Jet is an AWESOME dog with the kids and is well behaved, I just hate having the responsibility of a dog. So before you judge me and say, "Then why did you get a dog?" please remember I have 5 boys in my life. THEY feed him, THEY play with him, THEY clean up his crap, THEY get to do everything. Let me define "THEY" as Chris and a little help from the boys. When Chris is out of town, yes I am nice and feed him, let him sit by me (after I've taken him to Petsmart :), let him in and out to potty, but the boys are in charge of the poop. We will have had Jet for 4 years in November and I can honestly say, I'VE NEVER SCOOPED POOP! (Nor will I!) But don't worry Jet, you have a 5/6 approval rating and that's good enough to stay around a little bit longer.





PS. I don't know how I underlined or how to take it off (no control U doesn't work), so I apologize :)

2 comments:

Tam said...

Ev is lucky. Bet Mase was trying to get out the door to help! It was fun to see a bit of your backyard (and your gorgeous grass -- ours really isnt Tonys fault. It was crappy to start w/ and its hotter than hell down here). Dont your kids ever crash into the fence while they are on the tramp? My $$ is on Parker doing it! And no, I dont judge you for not liking dogs. Everyone got to read of my distain for all animals. You didnt even mention him wiping his dirty butt on your carpet. YUCK!

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you and dogs! My twins adore them so I may one day have to get one - ugh! But I'm going to hold out as long as possible. Today we went and saw the puppies at the store - where someone else cares for them and we just look. I hope it always stays like this.