Thursday, September 25, 2008

Busted again.... and again...AND AGAIN!!! SERIOUSLY, MAS!



No lie!!! About an hour after I posted Mason in the kitchen drawer I couldn't find him... and it was QUIET! HELLO!!! Major red flag there! So I'm calling him and calling him and finally hear something in the laundry room. The door is shut and thinking that Evan shut the dog in there I go to look. NOPE! It's Mason!!! He had shut himself in the laundry room and had pulled out my pedestal on my washer and was just hanging out helping himself to some dusting products! He is SOOOOOO on the go and I can't keep up! My sister was commenting how Blake is moving and crawling now and inside I'm so evil that I do this little evil laugh to myself and think "oh she doesn't know what's coming!" (Actually she knows, you just forget between kids.) The best part is AS I WAS POSTING THIS.... the little turd was behind me... had taken the metal vent cover out of the floor and was "stuck" with one of his thunder thighs in the vent! I mean seriously, Mason....Serious?!!!

1 comment:

Tam said...

Why didnt you get a picture? Then he'd be like the kid in Christmas Story saying "sthtuck". I think that'd be darling. Oh Mase, you are darling!