Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tan mowing the grass




So it's official! Tanner has been officially given the BACKYARD to mow! After dad could see that he could make straight lines and get it up a little hill, he feels that Tanner can mow his grass. Tan's not FRONTYARD worthy yet... that requires diagnal lines and precise movements. And although I thought I did a good job trying to surprise him a few times and mow the grass, I was fired from mowing. So Tan has a lot to hold up to. Now although I might be mocking more poor husband, by far we have the best and greenest grass in the whole subdivision! Thanks honey for making our grass and yard look so nice and thanks for letting go a little so a boy (boys:) ) can mow the grass! WAY TO GO, TAN! P.S. Parker's picture will appear soon I'm sure because now he's begging to do it! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Tam said...

Way to go Tanner! Your Dad is quite the lawn man so you've gotta be good for him to let you do it! By the time your sick of mowing the grass Park will be big enough! Your lucky, there was no one after me (it was too much work for Uncle Chuckie).