Monday, June 30, 2008

SuMmER fUn aT mARk TwAiN LakE... KiNdA :)

Pictured L-R Tyler Hudson 6, Eric Hudson 8, Evan Condiff 5, Tanner Condiff 11, Kaitlyn Hudson 6, and Parker Condiff 8. (Not in picture Bradley Hudson 14 months, Mason Condiff 9 months)


Same order, just upside down :)


Parker eating an apple on the "scooper".


We don't feed Mason enough, so he's eating a stick and just hanging out.


So because we hadn't put the jet skiis in the water yet, the kids were playing on them. I drove the big kids (no babies) around the parking lot. They had a good time and thought they were cool and now you can read what really happened.

We had the opportunity to take our jet skis up to Mark Twain Lake with our friends the Hudson's on Friday. Lake temperature was good, weather was good, everthing seemed good. We got up there (about 1 1/2 hours North) and found out because of the flooding the lake was so high it had wiped out the beach area for the kids. So not sure what to do, we had a picnic and let them play on the playground. These were a few of pics I took not thinking we'd be able to jet ski (that's what happens when you only have 2 jet skiis and 10 people... 6 kids and no beach to play at). Because I didn't get to go jet skiing last year because I pregnant, the itch was too bad and I just HAD to get in that water!!! So I finally said, sorry guys, I gotta get in that lake! So we put them in and the kids played on the dock (until they got in trouble) and I had a BLAST!!! I forgot how much I love jet skiing with the kids and family and spending time in the sun. Thanks, babe, for letting me "catch up" on my addiction and for being a great babysitter while I enjoyed them for a bit by myself (and wiped it so bad, we were done for the day!!!) Wish we would have had pictures of that to post, but when you're trying to watch a baby and kids on a dock and your truck is way up the hill, pictures just aren't as important anymore.... but we had fun at the playground :)

2 comments:

Paige said...

Becky,
Sounds like fun!! We went boating at Pineview last week and there wasn't much beach either! We had a few mishaps as well. Much too long to share in this forum! Your family is darling! Poor baby, needs extra feeding of bark, eh? All my kids were tubba bubba babies! So glad you found me here! Adios amiga!

Tam said...

The Hudson kids are birds. Evan looks as big as their oldest and Kaitlan is probably as heavy as Mas. I love the sidebar pictures you did. I think my fav might be parkers. Too cute. Love Mason eating the stick, like the kid needs any more food!