Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lots of our MASON!

Mason loves his bouncer/jumper but is getting too tall for it. I loved this big cheeser!

Now that crawls around everywhere like a pro, the past few weeks he's learned to pull up on everything. His favorite thing is to pull up on the front windows and watch his brothers play in the front yard. First thing in the morning, I walk around and pull up all the blinds!



I think this picture is hilarious because Evan had been a sleepover and brought his stuff in and just threw it down. I couldn't find Mason and finally found him laying on Evan's pillow eating his flip flop! He's such a sly character!

Of course as he saw me snatch the picture he wanted to come and grab the camera. I just love his big eyes and his dimpled chin he got from his Bapa (see lower entry for comparison).




4 comments:

Tam said...

He is too cute.I love his fat, chubby cheeks. I think he looks the most like you out of any of your kiddos. Too cute!

Laurel said...

I don't know you but connected through another friend...and don't tell anyone in my family but seriously this is the CUTEST KID I think I've ever seen.

Rykell said...

Becky,
Mason is so cute. He is getting so big. Rylee is 18 lbs. and I thought she was big. She'll be 10 months on the 9th. I love checking up on you from your blog. Thanks for keeping on top of it!! Kelly

Beck said...

Kell, I take Mason back to the docs on Friday for an ear check up, but 2 weeks ago he was 24 lbs. 4 oz, so he's got Rylee beat by a bit (and he just turned 8 months the 26th of May :) Crazy how big they can get.