Tuesday, June 10, 2008

MaSOn anD DAdDy TiMe!






Mason loves to stand at the back door and try to get the attention of whomever is outside. He sit and hit the glass and try to get Jet to care. When Chris BBQ's he'll sit and play with him at the door the whole time. It's cute to see them play for what seems to be forever as Mason will be totally content just standing and pounding away. He makes the best voices as he gets so excited. Way to be an awesome dad! (Plus I figured this was one to get Chris on the blog :)

5 comments:

Tam said...

Oh Texi Poo Poo. Look at how cute you are! And what a fun Daddy. I love Tex's big, real smile. So I found out that my big and tough, hip-hop loving hubby loves to check out peoples blogs too. Guess I've created another blog stalker.

Beck said...

Oh tell me about it! Tex has been checking you out OBSESSIVELY for a while now! So don't think that I'm stalking you, it's the OTHER computer in the house :) Glad Tony has tons to do at work ;)

Ashley said...

YOurkids are getting so big...the first time I looked at your blog I didn't even know that you had mason!!!! By the way I know that girls' camp is this week and I am sooooo grateful I am not there. Last year was more than enough for me!

Rykell said...

Cute picture of your guys. Mason is really big, but so cute. Your kids have grown a ton. Parker and Tanner almost look the same size in these pictures. Scary. Tex looks good! Have fun Blogging, I'll try to get my butt in gear and add another post soon.

Paige said...

Becky,
Holy Cow woman!! Truly, what a small world!! So glad you happened upon my blog. I'm a little green at blogging, but finally figuring it out!! How the heck are you. I can't believe you have four!! They are adorable. You're a great Mom!! I'll keep myself updated on your blog. Looks like you've been doing it a while!! Maybe I can learn from you!!
Adios Amiga
Paige