Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day, DAD!

Happy Father's Day, DAD! This is a great memory I have with my dad on our Yamaha 100. We used to go riding together and I remember the one time we crashed and I got a big burn from the engine. When I was older (like 10-12) I remember taking it up the mountain by myself with my brother, Steve taking his Honda and riding along Bountiful Blvd (before it was Bountiful Blvd) and just opening it up across that stretch. I'm greatful for a dad who is able to provide memories like this one... and this only one of them.

Dad, I love you! Thanks for being such a great man who I admire and look up to so much and for always loving me... no matter what! Whether it was stealing your Honda Accord SE at 15, or charging your phone bill over $300, I always allowed you to learn more patience and understanding :)

Just wanted you to know I love you! You are the best dad and although I was really young, wanted to remind you that you're "My Daddy, M.D."

3 comments:

kat said...

seriously!! I cannot believe you found me through my blog. It was such a surprise to figure out it was your comments. Can't wait to catch up and love reading about your family. All those boys!!! please email me!
supermomkat@yahoo.com

Beck said...

Kat, YEAH! I emailed you adn can wait to hook back up! MIssed you!

Rykell said...

Berecca- How awesome is that picture? How funny, you both are so young. That doesn't even look like your dad. Way fun to see!
Love IT! MWAAHH