Friday, May 30, 2008

My BiG bOY is All GRoWn UP!










I can't believe today was the last of school! That's just crazy! Tanner finished off 5th grade and "graduated" and is already asking if he can go to a dance next weekend for those in Middle School. Some of you may not know it, but in Missouri you go to Middle School grades 6-8 and High School 9-12, so my oldest will start Middle school August 13th! He finished with some pretty good grades throughout his Elementary School life. Way to go, Tanner! These pictures were of Tanner and his other best buddy, Zach Gregory. This was at field day and they had a blast. It cracks me up because although Tanner looks like a total dork in these glasses... he was voted "Most Fashionable" by his classmates... go figure!!!





1 comment:

Tam said...

Tan, you are getting too old. I swear it was just yesterday that you yacked all over Uncle Tony! Man, you've grown up too fast!