Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Life lesson learned??? I hope so!




Oh my sweet and dear Parker... what have you done? I know I told you to keep your shirt on, but what does a mom know anyway? Apparently A LOT! This does not do it justice and he cleaned up nicely! Parker was racing down the hill sitting on his scooter (not standing) and was trying to impress the ladies by taking his shirt off. Well, he biffed it and got a pretty good road rash from it. He tried to be tough, but once he got inside the house, boy did he cry and scream. The effort of a bath about killed him and HE THOUGHT he was out of having to go to school. Stupid kid must have hit his head too because you have to have a very high fever or seriously ill for one of my kids to miss school. So I took him lunch today at school to check on him and his teacher made him go to the nurse to get the main areas covered with a bandaid. (Yep, I'm the mean mom who wants it to dry out and scab up so it can be over with!) He will live, but wanted to be on the blog.

2 comments:

Tam said...

Dang Parker, you almost rubbed off your boob! You were lucky you didnt get as bad of a scrap on your pec as you did your hip! One tough cookie! BTW, you've got a great 6 pack. When Blake grows up he wants to be buff like his cousin Parker!

Heather said...

Awwww poor Parker! You're soo mean!!!! ;)hahha way to be tough buddy!!