Thursday, May 22, 2008

Evan's graduation from Preschool!

Our little Evan has officially graduated from Magic World Preschool! His last day was yesterday and his graduation ceremony was last night. I am so upset because I went early and was taking all these GREAT photos of before they walked, then him walking in and singing all the songs and receiving his "diploma". Well... I forgot to put the memory card back into the camera after posting Parker's thing so I didn't get one picture!!! AND that was ontop of squeezing in by a friend on the front row while Chris watched all the rest of the boys in the back. But that was okay because just in case I had the video camera too... however... I didn't check the tape on it and I got about the first 2 songs and then "tape end" appeared!!! I couldn't win for the life of me! So needless to say, it was a good thing I paid and ordered these pictures a few weeks ago. Congratulations, Evan and we're excited for Kindergarten!!!

2 comments:

Tam said...

Wow Evan, what a big, handsome boy you are. We are so proud of you and wish your horrible Mommy had taken pictures so we could have witness this milestone!) Congrats!!!!

Heather said...

That's too funny! He's so stinkin' cute Beck!!