Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our 4th of July and FIREWORKS!!!


Needless to say we had a GREAT time this 4th of July! I will add more pictures later, but this is a "typical" Parker idea. We see lots of frogs, big and small, around our house and catch (and release) a lot. So he had caught a baby frog the day before and we were just getting ready to start our fesitivities. Parker yells, "WAIT!!!" and so we wait. He comes back with tape and his frog and a big smile. He decided it would be a great idea to send "froggy" into space :) Yep... you know the rest of the story. My 8 year old with a great big smile on his face, taped forggy to the rocket, lit it, and sent him to space. Don't worry, he did not explode, but I'm sure with the force of take off and the landing, that baby froggy didn't make it :( For all you froggy lovers, I'm sorry and you can report me to BPA (Bad Parents Association). It was the highlight of HIS night! PS click on the picture if you want to see "froggy".

6 comments:

Hunter Family Blog said...

I like frogs, but Holy Cow this made me laugh! How freakin funny! Your boys are so stinkin cute!

Tam said...

Hilarious! Park, you are a complete and total nut!

Also, love the previous commenter - how many Mormon curse words can somebody use in one little comment?

Beck said...

as a convert, Kim has learned our language well :) As Park would say... "what the freak, mom?"

Hunter Family Blog said...

Oh how I hope I wasn't offensive! Yet to be honest as a convert I don't know what a Mormon curse word is! Although I think I am getting it! None the less, your boys,and family crack me up!

Beck said...

Kim, it's my sister... PROMISE there was NO OFFENSE TAKEN!!! (or given) Good to hear from you!

Ashley said...

This is too dang funny.....It sounds like something we would have done when we were kids. I just love that you let him do it and posted about it. Boys gotta be boys