Friday, July 18, 2008

Nanny came for a visit!


Chris' mom, Carolyn came up from Houston, TX for a visit with her grandboys. We did something everyday she was here and the kids had a blast. We were able to go bowling, to the movies, Six Flags, swimming, and we ate out... A LOT! It was fun for Tanner to see that he only has about 1/2" and he'll be as tall as Nanny. I took her for her first pedicure and might have started her onto a little pamperin' she can enjoy at home. Thanks for the visit, Nanny!

2 comments:

Tam said...

I had forgotten than Carolyn was so short! Park will be passing her up soon enough as well. Masons head is as big as hers! Too cute!

kat said...

love always getting your comments on my blog. and NO I DO NOT know the "lonely paul" creepy thing that showed up. should I be scared?
just got back from another weekend in Vegas. I need to move. seriously love the heat. too bad our kids aren't next door to each other!