Wednesday, July 30, 2008

4 WHEELIN'... YIPPEE!




These are for sure not the most flattering pics of me, but we did have a good time. Tami's kids have two four wheelers (thanks, Papa Bruce!) that they share with the cousins when we get an opportunity to get together. I was privledge to get to take Aliya out for a ride, only she drove. By the end of going "jerk... stop... jerk... stop" from her hitting the gas and letting off, I had to bring us back home. She did a GREAT job for only being 3 and really did drive it whole time (see I was doing a "look no hands, mom". Then I took Mason for a quick spin around the block. I think he appreciated "the wind in his hair" vs. water in his face (when we go jet skiing). It was a fun family activity and Tam and Ton were AWESOME for letting (and trusting) A LOT of kids drive them on their own!

No comments: