Monday, July 7, 2008

An effort for a FAMILY PHOTO!

So we tried to get all 4 boys together and of course the 3 oldest couldn't help but look at Mason as I'm trying to get him to laugh, but this was the best one we were able to snag.

We thought it might be fun to attempt a new family picture and this was the best picture we could come up with. The lighting was not perfect, but we can at least say we tried. We thought we'd go PLAID so that when we look back on this photo, we'll laugh and say, "That was so ugly, I can't believe we wore that!"



6 comments:

Rykell said...

So cute Beck,
I like the plaid, you all look so stylish, besides, the plaid on the bottom is much better than the tops, very trendy. Cute of all of you, especially you georgous.

Love ya!
Kellbell

kat said...

What a great pic of everyone. Still love all the boys in your life!

Heather said...

hey beck? do you think you could tell me how to put music on my blog???? I want to put my cd that i recorded on it... but i don't know how...

you're family looks great!!! miss you!!!

Tam said...

update, update, update!

Chris and Katie said...

Cute Cute! Sis. Bentley told me about your blog. Good to see you're doing well!!
Katie Coffey

Chris and Katie said...

Jessica Bentley is the YW score keeper for YW basketball games. hahaha...that is funny