Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mason's 1st Birthday... the CAKE!!!

Wow things have been crazy with Chris gone over a week and also realizing it's been OVER a week since I've posted. The worst was realizing I haven't posted Chunky's First Birthday.... what a bad mom I am! So here's a few of the classic pictures with his cake:

Why is everybody looking at me?
What should I be doing with this big thing on my high chair?
Nope!!! I don't like it! It has too many calories and will make me fat!
As you can see from Parker's reaction shot in the background, we were all surprised when our Chunky Monkey, Mason, decided to chuck his cake OVERBOARD instead of eating it and playing in it like most one year olds like to do. (By the way, nice action shot, babe!)



1 comment:

Tam said...

Oh Mase, Mom just needs to give you a cake when its not your bday then you'll dig right into it. Doesnt she know its hard to do what she wants you to? If she had told you No Mason, then you would have dug in with your hands and feet! Come celebrate Blakey's first bday -- we'll give you cake in the tub!