Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Evan's kindergarten class at the Pumpkin Patch

I got to go with Evan to the Pumpkin Patch and I'm not sure what it is that attracts me to the "bad boys" of the class. I went with Evan's class on Tuesday and since I've volunteered in his class before, I knew most all the kiddos. Well when I get there, I get this "just give me the bad kids" feeling. It happens on EVERY field trip. I used to think it was because Parker was a little hard to handle, but by now, I'm used to it. So yep, got the "handful child" right off the bat (and no it's for sure not Evan. He's one of the "good ones".) When Evan's teacher handed me the info for the field trip and the names, I smiled and said "thanks" with one of those cheesy I know who you've given me smiles. We laughed and she said, "I figured with 4 boys you can handle him." Of course needless to say, we had a great time and he only got lost once in the maze and only had to pee like 4 times and wasn't hungry for lunch and fed "the birds", so I guess it was a success?!?! We had a great time though.
Evan thinking he is SOOOOOO big....cute!
They had this tire horse swing thing that bounced and it was really hard to get
the kids to share and get off! Stay tuned for Parker's field day post!

1 comment:

Tam said...

Wow Ev, you ARE big! And incredibly handsome too! I love your jacket! Glad you had fun and have such a nice Mom. My poor kids get zero parental support!