Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cardinals Baseball Game with the boys

We took the boys to a Cardinals Baseball game the end of September and I forgot to post about it. We had a great time. Although we spent a lot of money by the time the night was over, the kiddos had a blast! We were on the 13th row between home and first base (closer to home plate though). Parker thought for sure he'd catch a fly ball :) (didn't) and Evan was infatuated with breaking the peanuts out of the shell and getting them all ready to eat for us in his cotton candy bucket. The night was awesome.... perfect weather, perfect seats, no baby to hold and fight the whole time, it was GREAT!!!! I hope the link will connect you to a few of the pics from the night. Click on each picture to get the full view or do a slide show :)

http://picasaweb.google.com/CondiffCrew/CardinalsBaseballGame#

2 comments:

Tam said...

I may be smoking crack but I think you DID post the game. Or maybe I am only imagining that I have seen the pictures of you all in matching shirts. I think I've roasted all my brain cells away!

Beck said...

you've seen them...on facebook. It was easy to put on that when I was doing everything else. This was for those NOT on FB.