Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I can honestly say this was a very bittersweet pumpkin patch visit for me! We always hit the pumpkin patch by mid October, but with Chris constantly out of town and various activities, we hit the pumpkin patch at 1:00PM ON HALLOWEEN DAY! I mean, really?! To top it off, the weather was PHENOMENAL! It was almost too hot for Halloween (did I just say that?!). I usually make sure the kids are bundled up and look cute on the outside, but as you can see it was a free for all and anything goes this year! I had pants and short sleeved shirt which was one extreme all the way to Mason who had on shorts and T-shirt. No socks, no shoes, no jacket....nothing! Chris of course was sweating in shorts and T-shirt, but then again...what's new! Here are some pics of our pumpkin patch visit ON Halloween!

Parker, Evan, Tanner and Mason on the hayride.

Park, Mase, Tan, and Ev in front of the big bale of hay spider. You know me and spiders...this was close enough. LOL

He's so stinkin' cute! He was so happy just doing whatever! He was entrigued by the witches and bats they had hanging in the trees.

By far his favorite thing to do the whole time we were there and not doing something else was to go and push over the pumpkins. If they were standing up, no matter how big or small, he'd go over and push them over. I was having flashes of football practices in the future and plowing things over. I would go and put it up and he'd go and push it over...it was really cute (and comical!)

This is one of my favorite pics and is GREAT in black and white. He loved the tractor and this was a perfect shot!

1 comment:

Tam said...

Those pictures are so stinkin cute. My fave is by far him on the tractor. Too cute. He is a total football player. I think he'll make a great fullback (depending on his height -- we know he's got the weight down)! Looks like fun!