Thursday, November 13, 2008

Leaves are falling all around....

The joy of backing up to trees in the fall time is taking some time to rake them and play. Parker, decided on his own one day, that it was time to start raking. Bless his heart, he raked and raked and raked until he got a decent sized pile of leaves. It was just too much fun not to share and have fun with them. He was a little sad when everyone started throwing them because "I worked really hard, mom and now they're everywhere!" So the next day, I went out, raked (only 1/2 the yard, it's a workout!) and got smart and got out the leave blower and made some huge piles for him..... to earn some money by picking up! He and Tanner worked hard and was happy he found out that you can work hard and play and sometimes even get rewarded! I think they ended up with something like 15 of those huge black trash bags full! (Not to mention we could do it all again today).
Parker in his pile of leaves!
Parker and Evan


Parker and Mason (who didn't like this at all!)

L-R Nick, Parker, Josh, Evan, Tanner
The boys enjoying some of Parker's hard work!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, I love cute Mason's face - that just made my morning. You have such handsome boys!!!!Love ya!

Tam said...

Very cute! I cant get over how long Parkers hair is. Very handsome Parker P!

kat said...

Love seeing your blog. wish I kept my as updated as you did! stupid facebook took my life :) love this time of year. and hey, we hit the pumpkin patch at 3pm!! on halloween day. how's that for procrastination :)
xoxo