Friday, April 4, 2008

ParKeR and ThE eFFecTs oF tHe FLU!


So Parker caught the flu bug! I had been up with him a lot in the night and about 11 a.m., Evan comes down and says, "Why is Parker sleeping in the bathroom?" I said, "What?!" as I'm walking up the stairs. Sure enough, Evan says, "See mom, Parker's asleep by the toilet.... that's gross!" It was enough to wake up Parker who was curled on the floor. I said, "Hey Park, do you want a blanket?" "Nah." "Do you want a pillow?" "Sure." So I turned off the lights and left him there. About an hour later I could not resist a picture. By early evening he was feeling better. Now that it's the next day and he's feeling better he said, "Did I reallly sleep on the bathroom floor, Mom?" I told him he did and that I offered to carry him in bed and he declined so I left him there. He said, "Mom, that's gross... do know how many germs are on the bathroom floor?" You can thank his mother of all boys who reminds my sons how disgusting and "gross" the bathroom floors are... especially AROUND the toilet :) Not to mention I was grossed out that he had the seat lifted as he was throwing up... double yuck! Let's just say, come over... my bathrooms are now clean! haha

No comments: