Tuesday, April 22, 2008

OOPS! Why you don't leave a 4 yr old in charge!

So I asked Evan to keep an eye on Mason while I say hi to the boys when they got home from school. I was talking with Tanner when I heard Chris say "Grab the camera and come here!" So I go upstairs to find Mason wrapped up in the vacuum cord. He had held onto the cord and rolled over to the other side of the room. Luckily we hadn't left him alone more than a couple of minutes and luckily the cord is long and fortunately he was fine. Another great lesson learned! Glad Evan will be 5 soon so he can "babysit better next time".

1 comment:

Tam said...

I think Mason is looking more and more like you (the picture makes it look like he has brown eyes but I know they are not). He is so big. He needs to come visit his cousin so he can teach him how to roll, sit up etc.