Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Recipe Club @ Beck's House





So I'm trying something new and just hosted the 2nd recipe club at my house. I've invited friends to come and bring a dish and a recipe. We eat, have some "girlie time" and then go home with a recipe. It works great because we get to eat and try something new and our families also can benefit from it as mommy gets some "girlie time" and the family can try the new recipes! Here are just a few pictures from both nights. These pictures are not everyone who were there, but are the ones I took when I remembered to pull out the camera! Thanks ladies and look forward to seeing you all again in April! PS The picture of Mary Kay up top in the red shirt holding her hair above the chocolate fountain... yep, you guessed it! She was talking and didn't know that her hair was getting a chocolate conditioning treatment. The best part... we kept dipping into the fountain as true chocolate loving women should!


1 comment:

Heather said...

haha I laughed... "hey! It's Sister Hudson!" guess you guys are still hangin' out huh?! ;) Luv ya Beck!!! The boys look great!!!!! xoxo