Tuesday, June 17, 2008

For my GIRLS who have GIRLS!

Okay, Ladies! I know this sounds like a stupid thing to "blog" about, but I love it and if I had a daughter's who hair I could... I would.... but I don't..... and I won't.........SOOOOO.......... my awesome sister who has 2 beautiful girls (and one handsome boy) was telling me about this website for little girls hair. I checked it and out and I'm addicted! I just HAVE to pass the info on because this lady has great ideas and great tips and I promise it's worth clicking on to check it out. The website is: http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com . Hope you don't take doing your crying, whining, tangled little girls hair for grantide :)

2 comments:

Rue said...

Becky, send me an email with your phone number and so we can get caught up on everything. heathermurri@msn.com Can't wait to hear from you. Heather

Julie Ramsay said...

That website is amazing! Not that I would ever be brave enough to try anything!